Heriberto De Jesús Hernández was arrested driving his vehicle in Monroe County. When police checked the car, he found marijuana, hallucinogenic fungi, LCD and ecstasy, among other drugs. The 27-year-old man was arrested and charged with possession of drugs with intent to sell them.
The Monroe County sheriff reported finding “a lot of drugs” in the vehicle of a Hialeah man, who was driving in U.S. 1 near Mile Marker 104 in the Keys, Monroe County.
Heriberto De Jesús Hernández, 27, faces multiple charges after he was found marijuana, hallucinogenic fungi, LCD, ecstasy and other drugs inside his vehicle.
A county patrol received an alert about a Ford-branded sports car, driven by Hernandez, who has his license suspended as police said.
When the officer approached, he noticed that inside the car there was a strong smell of marijuana. The man said he had smoked a cigarette and had a medical marijuana card, however he later admitted that he did not have it.
After a requisition, the officers found the following:
- 1.2 pounds of marijuana leaves.
- 74 LCD dosis in the form of a sheet of paper.
- 8.1 grams of hallucinogenic fungi.
- 20 oil cartridges for THC vaporizers.
- Approximately 400 grams of marijuana candy.
- 20.3 grams of ecstasy.
- 11 red pills to be sent to the lab for analysis.
- Tubes, smoking paper, a balance, more than 100 sagging bags and several bottles of unlabeled pills.
Heriberto De Jesús Hernández was arrested and transferred to a county jail, accused of possession of drugs and over-the-counter pills, with the intention of selling them.